Dancing Waters Cabin Rental
Enjoy plenty of trout fishing right out the door of your cabin rental along Fightingtown Creek. Your vacation cabin includes a hot tub, plenty of trees, deck, fully equipped kitchen and plenty of relaxation.
Simple charm defines this vacation cabin rental near Epworth and McCaysville and along Fightingtown Creek. This is where fishing, lounging and careless relaxation abound. Dancing Waters has plenty to offer for a family vacation. With 2 queen beds, one double/full size bed the cabin can comfortably accommodate up to 6 guest.
The cabin's front was made for rocking chairs and lazy summer afternoons. The screened back porch includes a very nice hot tub that overlooks Fightingtown Creek.
This cabin comes fully equipped. From the quaint dining room and kitchen hutch, to the rockers by the old-fashioned gas stove, this is a cozy and welcoming atmosphere, and you'll also love the cabin's old-fashioned claw-foot porcelain tub.
- This cabin does NOT allow pets
- Fighting town Creek frontage
- Hot Tub
- Fire Pit (Guests supply firewood)
- Bumper Pool Table
- Living Room 27 DVD/VCR & Dish
- Gas fireplace October 1 - March 31
- Fully Equipped kitchen
- Gas Grill
- Washer & Dryer
- Minutes to downtown Blue Ridge & shopping
- *Steep driveway paved for easy access
- Screened porch
- Card table
- Main Level Bedroom 20 Dish
- 3 queen beds, one on the main level and two in the loft level
- Minutes to whitewater rafting & horseback riding
- Complimentary bath soaps & 1 single use laundry detergent left for each stay.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Min Nights|
- Check In 4:00 pm EST
- Check Out 11:00 am EST
- $300 payment required at time of booking or payment in full if arrival is less than 2 weeks away
- Must be 25 years old to rent cabin
- Cabins cannot accommodate weddings, rehearsals, or large parties
- Even last minute reservations are subject to cancelation penalties