Go Fish Cabin Rental
Fish Fightingtown Creek from your backyard at this secluded cabin, with a master bedroom on each level.
Here's an impressive Fightingtown Creek cabin rental that offers the ideal opportunity for solitude, and just a few minutes away from McCaysville and Blue Ridge.
Guests will enjoy an wide section of Fightingtown Creek where the only thing that outshines the view is the trout fishing. Sit with friends and family on one of the three covered decks and listen to the soothing sounds of the creek and woods.
This 3 bedroom, 3 bath cabin consists of a spacious master suite with a private deck, walk-in closet, and luxurious bathroom with a walk-in shower and jetted garden tub. The cabin rental has gorgeous tongue-and-groove woodwork, and hardwoods throughout, and windows galore to truly take advantage of the creek view. The cabin's main floor has a great room with vaulted ceilings, a stacked-stone wood burning fireplace, and French doors to offer a view of the beautiful creek below. The cabin's impressive kitchen has custom cabinets, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances and the amazing amenities continue to the terrace level, where there is a second stacked-stone gas fireplace, great room, bedroom, and a full bath.
All of the cabin`s bedrooms front Fightingtown Creek, which enables guests to truly enjoy the glorious views and soothing sounds of the water below. With so many amenities and such a stunning setting, you'll want to return each year.
*Please note as of 9/27/16 there is new construction going on beside this cabin*
*Please note that this cabin is on a well system. Even though the water is treated, it could have traces of sulfur/sulfur smell and/or be discolored when there are ample amounts of rainfall. If you are allergic to sulfur please talk with a reservationist
- This cabin does NOT allow pets
- King Sized Bed Loft level
- King Bed Main Level
- King Bed Terrace level
- GREAT Trout Fishing
- Creek side Fire Pit (guests supply firewood)
- Tubing straight from the water right outside the cabin
- Living Room 26 inch TV
- Game Room 32 inch TV
- Pool Table
- Board Games & Foosball Table
- 3 Covered Decks
- Gas Log Fireplace in Game Room (Seasonal Use October 1 - March 31st)
- Gas Grill
- Creek side Campground Grill
- Minutes to downtown Blue Ridge & shopping
- 100+ feet wide & deep Fighting town Creek frontage
- Very Secluded
- Hot Tub
- Master Bedroom 21 inch TV
- Central Heat & A/C
- Bar in Basement
- Wood Burning Fireplace in Great Room (Adequate firewood is supplied for the fireplace, October 1st- March 31st, should extra wood be needed it must be purchased by the renter).
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
- Full Size Washer & Dryer
- Minutes to whitewater rafting & horseback riding
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Min Nights|
|Fall Color & Festivals||9/27/2019||10/28/2019||$250.00||$250.00||$250.00||$250.00||$250.00||$250.00||$250.00||3|
|New Years 2019||12/27/2019||1/1/2020||$250.00||$250.00||$250.00||$250.00||$250.00||$250.00||$250.00||4|
- Check In 4:00 pm EST
- Check Out 11:00 am EST
- $300 payment required at time of booking or payment in full if arrival is less than 2 weeks away
- Must be 25 years old to rent cabin
- Cabins cannot accommodate weddings, rehearsals, or large parties
- Even last minute reservations are subject to cancellation penalties
Featured Rental Cabin
- Blue Ridge
- 10 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms