A Tranquil Place Cabin Rental
Fish, relax and enjoy this pet friendly cabin rental along Fightingtown Creek, near McCaysville.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, then the images of A Tranquil Place easily give this pet friendly cabin rental one of the most extensive and eloquent descriptions of any rental cabin on the web. Fightingtown Creek is right out your back door. Enjoy the creekside fire pit. Bring along plenty of firewood. Roast marshmallows over the crackling fire.
This cabin rental is surrounded by large natural rock formations and the pathway to the creek is complete with stairs for easy access while exploring.
From the moment you step inside this beautiful cabin, you know this cabin is well loved. Amenities you might expect in a small mountain cabin like a gas log fireplace, traditional cabin décor, plush sofas and rockers are all there, but they are also other extras like Wi-Fi access, flat screen TV in the great room, even little detail touches like hand selected antiques decorating the kitchen cabinet tops, mismatched knob pulls, treasured books, and wind chimes on the back porch overlooking the creek. The front porch also has rockers, a swing, and picnic table to help guests find just the perfect spot to soak up the mountain air and beautiful natural setting.
A Tranquil Place master bedroom with King size bed,flat screen TV, and a full bath are just off the great room on the cabin’s main level. The remaining full bath and two bedrooms, one with a bunk bed featuring a full on bottom & twin on top and the other a queen, are located just off the open sleeping loft on the cabin’s top level. The loft has two recliners, a flat screen TV with DVD & VCR, and plenty of board games for family fun. Even pets are invited to enjoy the cabin and its amenities!
Cozy and quaint, with a unique natural setting that will absolutely amaze you the moment you step out of the car and into sight of the creek rushing blow, A Tranquil Place is sure to stand out as one of the most relaxing retreats you will ever find. Just minutes from white water rafting on the Ocoee River, tubing with outfitters on the Toccoa, and horseback riding, the cabin has the wooded location you want for ambiance, but without sacrificing the convenience of shopping and dining in downtown Blue Ridge, GA or the twin cities of McCaysville, GA and Copperhill, TN.
Love A Tranquil Place but need another cabin to accommodate extra friends and family? Take a look at the Trinity Waters cabin, it is walking distance from A Tranquil Place and also available through Cuddle Up Cabin Rentals!
*Please Note: Pets are welcome at A Tranquil Place!
- Stunning Fightingtown Creek Frontage
- Fish From the Cabin Natural Rock Formations Leading to Fightingtown Creek complete with new stairs and railing for easy access
- Privacy of a small gated community
- Pet Friendly
- Covered outdoor dining
- Porch swing & rockers on covered porch overlooking creek
- Creekside swing
- Creekside firepit with Adirondack seating (guests supply firewood)
- Seasonal Gas Log fireplace in Great Room (available for use October 1 - March 31)
- Great Room with Flat Screen TV & cable
- Main Level Master Suite with King Bed
- Loft Level Bedroom with Queen Bed
- Loft Level bunk beds with Full bottom & Twin top
- Loft Level seating with comfy recliners, board games, books, & Flat Screen TV with DVD & VCR
- Gas grill
- Keurig & Standard Mr Coffee (guests supply k-cups)
- Walking distance to Trinity Waters cabin!
- Short drive to downtown McCaysville, GA & Copperhill, TN
- Minutes to Whitewater Rafting on Ocoee River
- Close to Historic Downtown Blue Ridge & Lake Blue Ridge
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washer & Dryer (exterior access in partially finished basement)
- Welcome Kit:1 toilet paper per bath,1 roll paper towels,two 13gal trash bags,1 soap per bath sink,1 single use laundry pk,1 dishwasher pk (where applicable)
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Min Nights|
|Fall Color & Festivals||9/27/2019||9/30/2019||$130.00||$130.00||$130.00||$130.00||$130.00||$130.00||$130.00||3|
|Fall Color & Festivals||10/3/2019||10/7/2019||$130.00||$130.00||$130.00||$130.00||$130.00||$130.00||$130.00||3|
|Fall Color & Festivals||10/10/2019||10/14/2019||$130.00||$130.00||$130.00||$130.00||$130.00||$130.00||$130.00||3|
|Fall Color & Festivals||10/17/2019||10/21/2019||$130.00||$130.00||$130.00||$130.00||$130.00||$130.00||$130.00||3|
|New Years 2019||12/27/2019||1/1/2020||$130.00||$130.00||$130.00||$130.00||$130.00||$130.00||$130.00||4|
- Check In 4:00 pm EST
- Check Out 11:00 am EST
- $300 payment required at time of booking or payment in full if arrival is less than 2 weeks away
- Must be 25 years old to rent cabin
- Cabins cannot accommodate weddings, rehearsals, or large parties
- Even last minute reservations are subject to cancellation penalties
Featured Rental Cabin
- Blue Ridge
- 10 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms