Bear Ridge Hideaway Cabin Rental
Surround yourself with the beauty and natural forest setting in this secluded vacation cabin rental near Fightingtown Creek and McCaysville. This cabin sits on three wooded acres and only a three mile drive to McCaysville.
Beautifully decorated 2 bedroom cabin rental has two main bedrooms and one spacious sleeping loft with private balcony. Each sleeping area has its own bath. A newly remodeled fire pit is the perfect place to unwind after a long day of rafting, hiking, or biking.
When you're simply hanging out inside your cabin, enjoy the game room with pool table, foosball and board games. And, the hot tub has a nice scenic view overlooking the mountains. There are two TVs in this vacation cabin rental, one 46' HDTV, and one 32' TV along with a DVD player, VCR a small DVD library. You will love the stocked kitchen for preparing your favorite recipes or casual dining.
At the end of your day, share your valuable vacation time around the private outdoor fire pit roasting hotdogs or marshmallows with family and friends, watch TV by the cozy stone fireplace on the mail level or relax in the indoor Jacuzzi tub. You may just want to enjoy the serenity of listening to the rushing creek while viewing the mountains or catching a glimpse of the local wildlife from one of the three balcony this unique cabin has to offer.
For nature lovers:
- Walk the three mile loop of local roads, viewing nature and the water rushing in Fightingtown Creek.
- Welcome the cool waters of the Toccoa River five minutes away.
- Catch the round trip Blue Ridge Railway in the town of Blue Ridge 15 minutes from your front door.
- Stop at the renowned Mercier Orchards outside of Blue Ridge where an abundance of fruits, pastries, and gifts are irresistible.
- Experience horseback riding. Stables are 10 minutes from the cabin.
- Follow 68 North 40 miles from the cabin to the gateway of the Cherohala Skyway in Tellico Plains. This magnificent highway
ascends 21 miles into the deeply forested back country of Tennessee then winds up to 5,400 foot mountains for 15 miles into North Carolina. The Skyway is a favorite trail for motorcycle and sports car enthusiasts with its long sweeping corners, scenic views, waterfalls along its path, and cool breezes. Remember to stop at the spectacular Bald River Falls.
For the adventurous:
- Enjoy an exciting half or full day of rafting on the Ocoee River or more relaxing kayaking or tubing trip on the Toccoa River just 5 minutes from the cabin.
- Hike one of the 14 trails covering over 95 miles of the Cohutta Wilderness area. These trails can be accessed from Highway 2 about 15 minutes from your cabin.
Rivers and Waterfalls:- Fightingtown Creek (2 minutes from the cabin);
- Toccoa River (3 minutes from the cabin);
- Ocoee River (15 minutes from the cabin);
- Both the majestic Bald Mountain and Amicalola Falls are equally one hour from the cabin.
- This cabin does NOT allow pets
- Beautiful Tri-State Mountain View
- Lush secluded 3 acre lot
- Covered Hot Tub with Mountain View
- Beautiful New Fire Pit area for use year round (guests supply firewood)
- Gas Grill
- This cabin does not have wifi
- Oak Pool Table
- High Def 46 inch TV in Game Room
- 32 inch TV with in Family Room
- Seasonal Gas Log Fireplace in Family Room (Available October 1st- March 31st. Gas logs are disabled during the Summer months.)
- King bed in Main Level Master Bedroom
- Queen bed in Open Sleeping Loft and Private Balcony
- Queen bed in Terrace Level Bedroom
- Board games & Books for all ages
- Walk 3 mile loop of local roads, viewing nature and rushing waters of Fightingtown Creek!
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Washer & Dryer
- Less than 15 minutes from White Water Rafting on the Ocoee River!
- Tubing on the Toccoa River minutes away.
- Minutes from shopping and dining in downtown Copperhill, TN & McCaysville, GA
- Short drive to horseback riding
- Complimentary bath soaps, & 1 single use laundry detergent left for each stay.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Min Nights|
|Fall Color & Festivals||10/4/2018||10/8/2018||$150.00||$150.00||$150.00||$150.00||$150.00||$150.00||$150.00||3|
|Fall Color & Festivals||10/11/2018||10/15/2018||$150.00||$150.00||$150.00||$150.00||$150.00||$150.00||$150.00||3|
|Fall Color & Festivals||10/18/2018||10/22/2018||$150.00||$150.00||$150.00||$150.00||$150.00||$150.00||$150.00||3|
|New Years 2019||12/28/2018||1/1/2019||$150.00||$150.00||$150.00||$150.00||$150.00||$150.00||$150.00||4|
- Check In 4:00 pm EST
- Check Out 11:00 am EST
- $300 payment required at time of booking or payment in full if arrival is less than 2 weeks away
- Must be 25 years old to rent cabin
- Cabins cannot accommodate weddings, rehearsals, or large parties
- Even last minute reservations are subject to cancellation penalties
Featured Rental Cabin
- Blue Ridge
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms