Hidden Creek Cabin Rental
Luxury secluded cabin rental near the Ocoee River and Copperhill, TN. Spacious cabin with pool table on large wooded lot with fire pit & small creek
**Free Activities Included! To enhance your vacation experience, Cuddle Up Cabin Rentals includes Xplorie, which means free admissions and rentals everyday of your stay at select popular attractions in the area. Please Click Here to see the free fun included with Cuddle Up Cabin Rentals**
This impressive 6 bedroom Ocoee River cabin rental near Copperhill and McCaysville offers a spacious luxury mountain retreat in a tranquil and secluded mountain landscape. This cabin rental is perfectly located to enjoy and explore the Ocoee area as well as the Ocoee Whitewater Center. Bring your hiking shoes and even your mountain bikes for the nearby Tanasi Trail System. Less than 15 minutes from the world class rapids of the Ocoee River, home of the 1996 Olympic Games whitewater events, the new luxury cabin Hidden Creek. Constructed in Hideaway Falls and outfitted with the most popular rental amenities, Hidden Creek is a sprawling 6 bedroom, 4 bath lodge style retreat that can accommodate up to 12 guests without using a sleeper sofa or futon!
Tucked into wooded seclusion at the edge of Hideaway Falls, guests of Hidden Creek can enjoy their time relaxing inside the cabin and play on the cabin grounds in privacy. Hidden Creek’s spacious and gentle large provide plenty of opportunities to soak in the mountain air and sun! Horseshoes, a fire pit for s’mores,even a great little walking trail down to enjoy the tranquility of a small creek are all just outside the cabin’s back door! A spacious covered porch wraps nearly the entire expanse of Hidden Creek providing the perfect shady retreat for rocking away the afternoon, watching the kids chase lightning bugs as dusk settles in the back yard, or cooking up a great meal in the cabin grill and dining al fresco.
One of the most unique features of Hidden Creek is its easy access floorplan. With just a few steps guests can easily navigate from the landscaped front walkway to the enormous covered porch and front door! Hidden Creek’s first Master Suite, an enormous space with a king bed, flat screen TV, & full bath with tile shower is also on this main level, as well as a second bedroom with queen bed and bathroom. Vaulted ceilings and fixed glass bath the cabin great room, kitchen and dining area in natural light. Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, a copper prep sink, and copper farmhouse sink highlight a large eat in kitchen provides ample seating and preparation space. The main level’s open floorplan makes entertaining while preparing a family meal or game time snack while catching up with friends and family a breeze. Also available on the loft level are two of the cabin bedrooms, one with twin beds and a second with a TV and queen bed as well as a shared full bath.
Hidden Creek’s terrace level opens into a large game room with regulation size pool table, arcade game, flat screen TV, and a wet bar. The game room also offers walk out access to the Hidden Creek hot tub patio, fire pit, and grounds. Without battling stairs guests can easily access a Master Suite, furnished with a king bed, TV, and inviting Jacuzzi tub! The second bedroom in the terrace level offers another king bed perfect for couples, or parents with small children. .
Within minutes of shopping & dining in downtown Copperhill & McCaysville, and a short drive from Historic Downtown Blue Ridge, Hidden Creek is the perfect escape for groups looking to stay where they can experience the best local attractions and activities. Whitewater rafting, tubing, horseback riding, zip lines, hiking, mountain biking, fly fishing— the list goes on and on. Whether you need a cabin for a quiet family retreat or you have been searching for a large luxury rental close to the Ocoee where everyone can rest their weary head and aching back in an actual bed after a long day of adventures, Hidden Creek is the perfect mountain escape for you!
Due to pending legislation, tax rate may change!!!
***This cabin does not have a functional fireplace inside the cabin. However, it does have a wood burning firepit outside.***
- This cabin does NOT allow pets
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Trail to Creek
- Game Room with Regulation Size Pool Table, Arcade Game & Wet Bar (42in flat screen coming soon!)
- Main Level Master Suite with King bed and 32in TV
- Terrace Level Master Suite with King bed, 32in TV and jacuzzi tub
- Main Level Bedroom with Queen Bed
- Loft Level Bedroom with Twin Beds
- Loft Level Bedroom with Queen Bed and 32in TV
- Terrace Level Bedroom with King bed
- Great Room 42in flat screen
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gas BBQ Grill
- Full size washer and dryer
- Within minutes of shopping & dining
- Complimentary bath soaps & 1 single use laundry detergent left for each stay.
- Covered porches with rockers
- Central Heat & AC
- Close to Ocoee River whitewater rafting & horseback riding
- Walking distance to our cabins Twin Creeks, Crooked Creek, On Golden Pond, Country Dreams & Treetops
- **Ice dispenser works, but is slow to make ice. Please consider bringing a bag of ice with you to cabin**
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Min Nights|
- Check In 4:00 pm EST
- Check Out 11:00 am EST
- $300 payment required at time of booking or payment in full if arrival is less than 2 weeks away
- Must be 25 years old to rent cabin
- Cabins cannot accommodate weddings, rehearsals, or large parties
- Even last minute reservations are subject to cancellation penalties
- Nightly requirements for Holidays include New Years, Easter, Spring Break, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Fall Color Season, Thanksgiving & Christmas
- No pets allowed
Featured Rental Cabin
- Blue Ridge
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Pets Allowed