Dancing Bears Cabin Rental
Enjoy wooded seclusion in this beautiful cabin rental located minutes from Blue Ridge and outdoor adventure in this spacious cabin.
Rolling mountain views, minutes from downtown from the quaint shops and dining of Historic Downtown Blue Ridge, or a lazy day on the pristine waters of Lake Blue Ridge, Dancing Bears is the ideal cabin for vacationers who crave the true North Georgia Mountain experience!
Three comfortable levels, bathed in natural light and full of mountain charm, Dancing Bears has plenty of space to give groups of all sizes room to relax. The traditional open concept cabin floorplan on the main level offers guests staying in the loft’s master suite a bird’s eye view of the kitchen and great room, as well as a private balcony to enjoy the long range mountain view. A second master suite on the main level accesses the cabin’s covered porch and screened outdoor dining area. The terrace level den is a cozy place to cuddle up for a movie night, or play a quick game of foose ball. The steamy hot tub is easily accessible from the terrace level den, and the third master suite is just steps away.
With its convenient Blue Ridge location, it is hard to beat the charm and appeal of Dancing Bears cabin!
- This cabin does NOT allow pets
- Sleeps 8
- Queen bed in sleeping loft
- Twin with trundle sleeping loft
- Queen main level bedroom
- Queen in basement bedroom
- 3 full baths on each level
- one powder room main level
- Poker table
- hot tub
- Great room-27 inch, with DISH and DVD
- Game Room-27 inch with DISH and DVD
- Gas grill
- Coffee Maker
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Min Nights|
- Check In 4:00 pm EST
- Check Out 11:00 am EST
- $300 payment required at time of booking or payment in full if arrival is less than 2 weeks away
- Must be 25 years old to rent cabin
- Cabins cannot accommodate weddings, rehearsals, or large parties
- Even last minute reservations are subject to cancelation penalties