100 Acre Wood Cabin Rental
Enjoy wooded seclusion in this beautiful cabin rental located a short walk to the Toccoa River south of McCaysville. Blue Ridge is only 7 miles down the road from this spacious cabin.
Guests of 100 Acre Woods, a modern take on the mountain vacation cabin near Blue Ridge are always delighted to find the peaceful seclusion provided by a gated community as well as the proximity to the Toccoa River and Ocoee River. A golfer's dream, fishing and whitewater enthusiasts will also love this location. McCaysville, Copperhill and Blue Ridge are all a short drive away. 100 Acre Woods has few neighbors and a storybook setting, with the beauty of the mountains and lush natural landscape. Enjoy hiking, biking, fishing, whitewater and especially relaxing.
Guests of 100 Acre Woods will enjoy the taking in the mountain air while relaxing on the main level's spacious three-quarter wrap around covered porch. Also on the main living level guests can access the cabin's fully equipped kitchen, great room with seasonal gas log fireplace, as well as a large Master Suite with king bed, a flat screen TV, and access to the serene covered porch seating.
100 Acre Woods loft level holds the cabins remaining 2 private bedrooms, each with its own Queen bed, TV, and a shared full bath. While 100 Acre Woods terrace level is devoted to relaxation and play-- guests can choose to either lounge inside in front of the game room’s flat screen, play a game of pool, or step outside and unwind while soaking in the cabin’s bubbly hot tub, or venture down to the fire pit for s’mores or a hot dog roast!
100 Acre Woods is the perfect retreat for families and friends looking for a secluded getaway where the goal is to find a quiet hideaway to relax and play. The cabin’s proximity to well-known local attractions like the Ocoee Whitewater Olympic Course, and the Blue Ridge Scenic Railway as well as area zip lines, tubing, horseback riding, and golf make it a convenient spot to set up base camp, no matter the individual interest there is something for everyone to enjoy close by!
Please Note: 100 Acre Woods is NOT a pet friendly property.
- 100 Acres of Private Land in Gated Community
- Community Hiking Access
- 8 minutes from Old Toccoa Golf- 9 more holes coming soon
- Lush wooded view
- Spacious Wrap-Around Porches & Outdoor Living Space
- Covered Outdoor Dining
- Seasonal Gas Log fireplace in Great Room (available for use October 1 - March 31)
- Great Room with 38” Flat Screen TV with DVR
- Main Level Master Suite with King Bed & 32
- Loft Level Bedroom with Queen Bed & 27” Flat Screen TV
- Second Loft Level Bedroom with Queen bed & 27” Flat Screen TV
- Hot tub
- Gas grill
- Outdoor Fire pit (Guests supply firewood)
- Pool Table
- 40” Flat Screen TV with DVR in Game Room
- 5 minutes to dining in downtown McCaysville, GA & Copperhill TN
- 15 minutes to Whitewater Rafting on Ocoee River
- 10 minutes to Historic Downtown Blue Ridge
- Short drive to golf & Lake Blue Ridge
- 100 miles from Hartsfield Jackson International Airport in Atlanta
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washer & Dryer
- Welcome Kit:1 toilet paper per bath,1 roll paper towels,two 13gal trash bags,1 soap per bath sink,1 single use laundry pk,1 dishwasher pk (where applicable)
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Min Nights|
- Check In 4:00 pm EST
- Check Out 11:00 am EST
- $300 payment required at time of booking or payment in full if arrival is less than 2 weeks away
- Must be 25 years old to rent cabin
- Cabins cannot accommodate weddings, rehearsals, or large parties
- Even last minute reservations are subject to cancellation penalties
Featured Rental Cabin
- Blue Ridge
- 10 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms