Aska La Vista Cabin Rental
Enjoy Year Round Mountain Views with Outdoor Fire Pit in Aska Adventure Area. *Flat Rate Pricing*
Just a few miles out Aska Road, in the Aska Adventure Area, and minutes from shopping, dining, and popular attractions like the Blue Ridge Scenic Railway in historic downtown Blue Ridge you will find a unique mountain retreat, Aska La Vista. A perfect blend of the comforts of modern cabin design, décor and amenities with the classic charm and cozy atmosphere characteristic of cabin getaways, Aska La Vista gives guests a luxurious mountain cabin experience without the inconvenience of a long & winding commute into town.
The open floor plan of Aska La Vista makes it an ideal retreat for groups looking for a cabin that gives them the ability to enjoy time together with fireside talks stretched out on the great room’s leather sofas, calling shots and paring off in a game of pool on the cabin’s full size pool table, gathering around the rock fire pit roasting marshmallows and stacking smores, or laughing and sharing stories over a bottle of wine enjoyed al fresco on the back porch dining table as the sunlight slow fades into night. Even the cabin hot tub, overlooking the short range mountain view and hidden behind a curtain of lush natural foliage in the summer and spring, gives guests a place either that ideal spot to spend time together, reliving the rafting or hiking adventures of the day all while the rolling spa waters bubble and soak sore muscles, easing away the strain of a long day of play. But for all the space and opportunities to spend time together, Aska La Vista also offers as many chances for privacy and quiet relaxation. The cabin’s three bedrooms and bathrooms are spaced to one on each level, with the loft level master suite and large walk in closet also offering a loft view reading nook, perfect to dive into that book you have been dying to read or sipping your morning coffee and planning out the day. On the main level is a queen size bedroom off of the kitchen. The Terrace has a queen size bedroom and a Futon perfect for kids in the gameroom.
Aska La Vista is more than a traditional mountain escape, it is a cabin designed and decorated around creating the ideal North Georgia Mountain experience. Whether a couple looking for a quiet & romantic retreat where they can spend days relaxing in the tranquility and comfort, or a group of friends who need a break from their day to day grind and want a getaway that offers more than just a generic mountain cabin to lay their heads at night, Aska La Vista is the perfect place to getaway! At the doorway to the Aska Adventure Area, Aska La Vista is less than 5 miles from groceries, restaurants and shopping, minutes from Lake Blue Ridge Marina, and a quick drive over to white water rafting on the Ocoee River.With a great location that is minutes from historic downtown Blue Ridge, the Blue Ridge Scenic Railway depot & close to the Aska Adventure Area, Aska La Vista's stock of high-demand amenities like a fire pit, pool table, & hot tub, and view of the North Georgia mountain's will leave guests declaring they will be back!
- This cabin does NOT allow pets
- Beautiful Short Range Mountain View
- Aska Adventure Area
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Fire Pit (Guest supply firewood)
- Covered porches
- Gas Log Fireplace (Seasonal use of gas logs is available October 1st- March 31st. Gas logs are disabled during the Summer months.)
- Pool Table
- Master Suite with King Bed & 32in Flat Screen & DISH
- Open Loft Reading Nook
- Great Room with 40in Flat Screen & DISH
- Game Room with 32in Flat Screen & DISH
- Main Level Bedroom with Queen
- Terrace Level Bedroom with Queen
- Futon in Terrace Level Gameroom--perfect for kids!
- Large covered outdoor dining area
- Satellite Service
- Gas Grill
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Full Size Washer & Dryer
- Short distance to Historic Downtown Blue Ridge Shopping & Dining
- Minutes from tubing, hiking, and mountain biking.
- Short drive to whitewater rafting on the Ocoee River!
- *Cabin has a steep driveway that has been paved for renter access. Parking areas are located at cabin and top of cabin drive. We highly recommend front wheel drive or 4 wheel drive vehicles but they are not required to access property.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Min Nights|
- Check In 4:00 pm EST
- Check Out 11:00 am EST
- $300 payment required at time of booking or payment in full if arrival is less than 2 weeks away
- Must be 25 years old to rent cabin
- Cabins cannot accommodate weddings, rehearsals, or large parties
- Even last minute reservations are subject to cancelation penalties