Bear Foot Ridge Cabin Rental
Enjoy this very cozy pet friendly cabin rental in the middle of a lush wooded forest, located a few miles from Mineral Bluff, GA. You`ll also enjoy the convenient proximity to McCaysville and Blue Ridge.
This is a wonderful 2 bedroom vacation cabin rental with plenty of forest scenery from inside and out. Enjoy relaxing in the comfortable rocking chairs on the deck when you're not relaxing in your large hot tub, or enjoying a game of horse shoes. And bring your pet because this is a very pet friendly cabin rental.
Conveniently located just a few miles from Tennessee and North Carolina, this cabin rental features many creature comforts wrapped up in a beautifully rustic setting, complete with lots of unique hand-made furniture. Big wide front and rear porches offer cool and beautiful vantage points from which to enjoy the mountain breezes. Easy paved road access and ground floor bedroom, means that almost everyone can enjoy the cabin, and you'll enjoy the sights along the country roads winding up to the cabin. The sunny glade includes a grassy yard for bocce, horseshoes, or a romp with your four-legged companions.
The indoor enthusiast will appreciate the warm wood decor of the real log cabin, the roomy master suite, with king bed, roomy Jacuzzi garden tub, and private deck. Enjoy star-gazing from the hot tub, while dinner cooks on the grill. You'll find the kitchen nicely stocked, and even the gourmand will be comfortably at ease. There are some wonderful shops and supermarkets just a few miles away. HDTV, satellite, & hi-speed wireless internet offer home-entertainment technology for both young and old.
Outdoor enthusiasts will be excited by the close proximity to biking, hiking, boating, golf, shopping, horse-back riding, and fishing in several of Americas top year round trout streams.all less than 15 minutes from the cabin. Beautiful Lake Blue Ridge is five minutes away, and offers a full service marina. Birders will enjoy bountiful walks along the knoll, and the daily on site visits by the many finches, songbirds & warblers that feed about.
Cyclists will especially appreciate being so close to beautiful, thrilling rides in Tennessee, North Carolina, and Georgia. From the Devils Backbone to Blairsville, or the bicycling adventures in Aska, the two wheelers will have a blast.whether motoring or pedaling!
- Spacious Wooded Lot
- Jacuzzi garden tub in Master Suite
- Stainless steel grill
- Master bedroom has 19 flat screen TV with Satellite
- Game Cube
- Washer & Dryer
- Close to horseback riding, hiking, kayaking, tubing, & watersking
- Complimentary bath soaps, facial wipes, & 1 single use laundry detergent
- Gas Log fireplace, seasonal use only October 1st- March 31st
- Hot tub
- Living Room has 26 HDTV with Satellite & DVD
- Bedroom has 19 flat screen TV with Satellite
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Board games, bocce, & horse shoes
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Coffee maker
- Close to some of the best trout fishing in America!
- 1 king in master suite, loft level of cabin
- 1 queen in main level bedroom
- 2 twin sleeper sofas in great room
- Minutes from Blue Ridge, GA
- Great location tri-state access to McCaysville, GA, Copperhill, TN, & Murphy, NC
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Min Nights|
- Check In 4:00 pm EST
- Check Out 11:00 am EST
- $300 payment required at time of booking or payment in full if arrival is less than 2 weeks away
- Must be 25 years old to rent cabin
- Cabins cannot accommodate weddings, rehearsals, or large parties
- Even last minute reservations are subject to cancelation penalties