Twin Falls Cabin Rental
A beautiful creek side cabin near Ellijay with cascading waterfalls, plenty of forest and four trout ponds nearby. Enjoy affordable luxury, the fully equipped kitchen, hot tub and the annual Apple Festival from this special cabin
Icons Go Here
DescriptionFrom the moment you begin to descend along the winding paved driveway to your Ellijay vacation cabin rental, you'll know you're in for a very special vacation. The dense green trees and foliage help you begin to relax with fresh air and peace and quiet. Then you hear the sound of rushing water and cascading rapids of Turniptown Creek and the beautiful twin falls, and you know you found the best cabin only 3 miles from Ellijay.
Shady and serene, your cabin is nestled into a steep hillside overlooking the creek, and you'll love relaxing in your Adirondack chairs with the chiminea burning red embers that take you into the evening. Later on, take a short walk along the creek, and enjoy the high vantage points for fantastic water falls.
The hot tub is perched on a small landing, just above the main deck and you'll appreciate your covered patio and fully equipped kitchen and dining area where a cafe style table and stools wait to serve family and friends. And morning coffee never tasted this good.
Inside the cabin, the lower level has an open floor plan, and the game room has a full size pool table, televisions, and seating areas and plenty of space. French doors lead guests into the terrace level bedroom with king size bed, where picture windows line the water-side of the room making it the closest you can get to sleeping outside without the bugs and occasional furry visitor sniffing around. The picture windows in this cabin give full view of the surrounding lush natural setting. The rental cabin is equipped with a flat screen in the great room and rustic dining room creates a cozy lodge atmosphere that is hard to beat. And be sure you head to the mountains with plenty of groceries because Twin Falls spacious kitchen is fully-stocked with everything you could possible need to cook a great family meal.
The second level of your cabin is dedicated to relaxation, a spacious sanctuary. The upper floor plan of Twin Falls master suite creates an oversized room where the television is in view of both the king-sized bed and luxurious Jacuzzi tub. Another bedroom with a king size bed and private balcony overlooking the lush landscape surrounding the cabin is accessible from the cabin loft, as well as the cabins third bath. The open loft also holds the cabins twin beds.
Once inside Twin Falls we are certain you will find everything you need, but should you decide to wander from the falls you will discover the gated community offers its homeowners and their guests plenty of other exciting ways to pass the time. Your family or small group has access to four fishing ponds, a community pool, playgrounds, picnic areas, as well as community events and festivals. Twin Falls location also puts guests in the heart of Ellijay apple country and perfectly situated to enjoy the annual Apple Festival as well as tubing on the Cartecay or Coosawatee Rivers, boating on Carters Lake, shopping or dining on the historic square or even golfing at area clubs. And if you crave a bit wilder water, you can always make the short half hour commute to the white water rapids of the Toccoa River.
- This cabin does NOT allow pets
- Gorgeous 10 ft waterfalls & noisy creek frontage
- 1 King in basement level bedroom
- 1 King in main level master bedroom
- 1 King in loft bedroom
- 2 Twin beds
- Keurig (guest supply own K-cups)--cabin also has regular drip coffee maker
- Hot tub
- Dry bar in game room
- Great Room TV with cable access & DVD player
- Game Room has 2 TVs with cable access & DVD player
- Garden tub in Master Suite
- Stereo/CD player
- Gas Grill
- Next door to our rental cabin Thunder Falls
- Access to four fishing lakes
- Access to numerous waterfront public picnic areas
- 5 mi to Carters Lake
- Only 5 mi to White Path Golf Course
- Short drive to Lake Blue Ridge & Toccoa River
- Gas Log fireplace in dining room October 1 - March 31
- Outdoor chimney
- Spacious porches & outdoor living space
- Pool Table
- Master Bedroom TV with cable access & DVD player
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Washer & Dryer
- Access to swimming pools, playground equipment, basketball court & tennis courts
- Close to downtown shopping & dining in Ellijay, Cartecay & Coosawattee Rivers & short drive to whitewater rafting & tubing on Ocoee River
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Min Nights|
|Fall Color & Festivals||9/27/2019||9/30/2019||$250.00||$250.00||$250.00||$250.00||$250.00||$250.00||$250.00||3|
|Fall Color & Festivals||10/3/2019||10/7/2019||$250.00||$250.00||$250.00||$250.00||$250.00||$250.00||$250.00||3|
|Fall Color & Festivals||10/10/2019||10/14/2019||$250.00||$250.00||$250.00||$250.00||$250.00||$250.00||$250.00||3|
|Fall Color & Festivals||10/17/2019||10/21/2019||$250.00||$250.00||$250.00||$250.00||$250.00||$250.00||$250.00||3|
|New Years 2019||12/27/2019||1/1/2020||$299.00||$299.00||$299.00||$299.00||$299.00||$299.00||$299.00||4|
- Check In 4:00 pm EST
- Check Out 11:00 am EST
- $300 payment required at time of booking or payment in full if arrival is less than 2 weeks away
- Must be 25 years old to rent cabin
- Cabins cannot accommodate weddings, rehearsals, or large parties
- Even last minute reservations are subject to cancellation penalties
- * Steep but paved driveway
Featured Rental Cabin
- Blue Ridge
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Blue Ridge Loging Association